Monday, July 27, 2009

Great Quotes from some Democrats:

Great Orators of the Democrat Party

'One man with courage makes a majority.'- Andrew Jackson

'The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.'- Franklin D. Roosevelt

'The buck stops here.'- Harry S. Truman

'Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.'- John F. Kennedy


And from today's Democrats...............

'It depends what your definition of 'Sex' is?''- Bill Clinton

'That Obama - I would like to cut his NUTS off.'- Jesse Jackson

'Those rumors are false .... I believe in the sanctity of marriage.'- John Edwards

'I invented the Internet'- Al Gore

'The next Person that tells me I'm not religious, I'm going to shove my rosary beads up their ASS.'- Joe Biden

' America is--is no longer, uh, what it--it, uh, could be, uh, what it was once was...uh, and I say to myself, 'uh, I don't want that future, uh, uh for my children.'- Barack Obama

'I have campaigned in all 57 states.- Barack Obama (Quoted 2008)

'You don't need God anymore, you have us Democrats.'- Nancy Pelosi (Quoted 2006)

'Paying taxes is voluntary.'- Sen. Harry Reid

'Bill is the greatest husband and father I know. No one is more faithful, true, and honest than he.'- Hillary Clinton (Quoted 1998)

HOW LUCKY CAN WE BE TO HAVE SUCH BRILLIANT MINDS IN
CHARGE OF OUR IMPERILED COUNTRY?


''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid..''

-- John Wayne

No comments: